Mt. Dedede is the location where Kirby and King Dedede first met in Kirby's Dream Land. Kirby first defeated King Dedede here to regain food for Dream Land. Aside from remakes, the only other time it's been seen is in Kirby Super Star Ultra, in Revenge of the King. In Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale, Mt. Dedede is one of the three Kirby stages.
Mt. Dedede is a relatively plain stage. It's very, very small, although it's not really easy to KO your opponent. You can only KO your opponent by Star KO, as the ring is surrounded by the material that all wrestling wrings are surrounded by. You can stand on them if you're light enough (Kirby would work, but Dedede would not). You can break them, and then you can KO normally.
On occasion the Dedede picture will fall, but it doesn't affect the fighting. Trying to Grab-Infinite in corners doesn't work, either- you bounce away if hit into a corner. This can be used to continue combo's, although infinites are impossible (as always... unless you're trying to infinite Pichu). This can only continue ground combo's, trying to continue an air combo does not work (although you can use a move to get your opponent in the air, or start a ground combo if you can hit OTG).
- 1) King Dedede's Theme (Kirby's Dream Land)
- 2) Nightmare Battle 2 (Kirby's Adventure)
- 3) Escape from the Halberd (Kirby Super Star)
- 4) Boss Battle (Kirby's Dream Land)
- 5) Zero Battle (Kirby's Dream Land 3)
- 6) Drawcia Soul Battle (Kirby Canvas Curse)
- 7) Fangora (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
- 8) Masked Dedede's Theme (Kirby Super Stra Ultra, Unlock)
- 9) Boss Battle/Yin Yarn (Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards/Kirby's Epic Yarn, Unlock)
- 10) Dark Mind Battle (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Unlock)
- Mt. Dedede is one very strange building; it changes in every single Kirby game it appears in.